Extremely lightweight and highly compressed when packaged Morgan Bulk, Inc. generates less waste and reduces storage requirements, handling, and freight. Its physical size, shape, and bulking properties produce optimum air-filled pore space, water-holding capacity, and drainage, while its natural color blends with other media components. Growers who rely on it gain sustainability, reduce input costs and sacrifice nothing in terms of plant quality.
- Superior at loosening compacted soil
- Improves aeration, water-holding capacity, and drainage
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- A readily renewable resource
- Requires no mining or land disruption to produce.
- Perfect replacement for perlite and vermiculite
- Produces less dust
- Use in seed starting mixes and potted plants to replace peat, vermiculite, and perlite!
- Huge cost savings over vermiculite and perlite!
- You get 10 bags of rice hulls for the cost of one vermiculite
- You get 5 bags of rice hulls for the cost of one perlite
- Slow decomposition…Saves time & money!
- Compact and lightweight!
- Generates less waste and reduces storage requirements, handling, and freight.
- Natural color blends with other media components.
- Minimizes plant/crop root rot (in areas with poor drainage)
- Convenient, consistent quality!
- Available throughout the year.
- Supply is not affected by seasonal factors.
Morgan Bulk Inc. can provide rice hulls by the bulk load or by the bag. Contact us today for pricing and delivery options.